Saturday 4 November 2017

Flower Challenge #14 - CAS

Thank you all so much for joining in with our anniversary challenge last month. It was so lovely to see all your beautiful cards and have you so enthusiastic about our challenge :)

This month our challenge is all about CAS - Clean and Simple - so we want to see flowers as the main theme, with lots of 'white' space and minimal embellishment.



Do you remember the card I made last month with ink swiping? I had two panels I didn't use, so I've used it up here and simply drew a flower using one of my Uni-Pin pens and fussy cut it.


I stamped the sentiment from Clearly Besotted (Brushed Greetings II) onto a white A2 card base and adhered the flower on with foam tape.



I love CAS, so I can't wait to see what you all come up with. You have until 25th to play and I'll be back with some more inspiration on 15th. Happy crafting everyone!

10 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love CAS, too, and your card demonstrates it beautifully! It's not only clean, it's simple, considering you used an already ink swiped panel for your flower. I'm not accomplished at CAS, but I'd like to be. Thanks for a great challenge!

Aileen said...

Love it Ruth, looks wonderful. Beautiful sentiment and perfect flower for the card.

Lisa T said...

You do clean and simple very well Ruth! And you know how I feel about using stuff already prepared, love that it gets used eventually. I am impressed you drew the flower too, I would have messed that up for sure. Perfect CAS card,I always find it so difficult to do CAS. LIsa x

Cara said...

Great cad and I love that you drew your own flower x

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ruth, I do remember those cards you made with the ink swiping and they were beautiful.
What a beautiful way to use the left over panels on your CAS card,
the bold sentiment grounds your image perfectly.
Hugs,
Maria.

Alanna said...

What a fun card. I love the CAS design.

TaeEun said...

Your hand drawn flower in doodled look looks great on your CAS design! So pretty!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love how you did this fun flower...great cas mf.
xx Karen

Viv said...

Such a beautiful CAS card Ruth,how clever to use up a panel too....must remember that one ;) hugs Viv xx

Little Rosebud Crafts said...

Love it !!! Looks wonderful

Blog design by aleelilydesigns