Sunday 8 November 2015

Panda Balloons - Muse Challenge #140

Hello, here is a very quick post as I realised the Muse challenge for this week finishes tomorrow morning at 8am. I call this 'doing an Aileen' - i.e. getting in a few hours before the end :)

So the Muse chose this little cute design with pandas and a red balloon with a lovely positive sentiment and a grey background. So I thought, I have balloon pandas and a nice positive sentiment in one stamp set - CB Best Birthday - and I also have red, black and grey inks - Ranger and Versa Fine. So this was the result after half an hour.



It was fun - but my hat's off to all you crafters who love to stamp because I don't know how you keep such a steady hand. It takes quite a bit of thought to get it all right. 

A few close ups:




A huge thank you to everyone who read my previous post about the Mind Crafternoon and said they would put it in their diary. That means a great deal. Thanks also to those brave souls who have signed up to my Facebook page - you're all so kind :)

Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll be back with Aileen and more Copic fun during the week - it's all about hair - some funky colours went down......


5 comments:

Alanna said...

Such a cute and fun card. I love that stamp set.

Ardyth said...

Such a clever and creative take on the Muse! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Jeanin Jügler said...

Such a lovely card with a beautiful sentiment! :)

maria f. said...

tee hee hee - How fun is that? A great design for the sentiment. Or vice versa ;)

Aileen said...

Cheeky beaky, I was doing that myself yesterday, just getting in by the skin of my teeth. When I die they will probably write on my headstone 'she just made it by the skin of her teeth, last vacancy!!'. Now back to the card, love it, very clever take on the challenge. Dont know who won yet, will have to go look but I reckon this has got to be in on a chance. And good to see you going in Challenges.

Blog design by aleelilydesigns