Sunday 10 May 2015

More Bokeh!

Hello again! Hope your weekend is treating you well? I got a bit carried away with bokeh and now I can't stop! I realised I had a birthday card for a friend to make, and so I got my little girl's paints out again and went with a green theme this time.


It's the same technique as in my previous post, but with a few additions. The dragon fly is the Simply Cards and Papercraft free gift from issue 134, embossed using my new bright white Wow! Embossing powder. It's so fine compared to my other powders and gives a lovely result. The sentiment is stamped in Lily Pad Ranger dye ink and is from Clearly Besotted's Sweet Little Sentiments set. I added a few of my new Lucy Abrams' sequin mixes. This one is Phosphorescence and the colours just went beautifully.

Hope you like it, I think I'll enter this one too into House of Cards Challenge!

Thanks for reading, enjoy what remains of the weekend :)

5 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Ruthich
Love your bokeh card. Looks very fresh in the green.
Thank you for joining in at House of Cards.
Best wishes.
Ang.

Pop's Cards said...

Ohhhh sweetie this is just Gorgeous :0) hugs Pops x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colors and that beautiful dragonfly! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC this month!
Tammy x

Mynn xx said...

Another STUNNING card! LOVE the gorgeous green tones! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Anonymous said...

this is another fabulous card using the bokeh effect! i love how the green seems to have a lovely texture to it and the dragonfly is such a pretty embellishment. thank you so much for sharing again with us at the house of cards!
linda

Blog design by aleelilydesigns