Sunday 15 February 2015

Bicycle Note

During baby's long nap on Thursday I also managed to rustle up a little note card. I'm liking that I'm building up a little card collection to dip into as and when I need one. 

For this, I just used a pre-cut A6 card blank. For some background colour, I used an off cut of the light green Bazzill Cardshoppe I had left over from Valentine's Day card. I then topped this with a die cut circle of white Bazzill Basic, using one of the Spelbinders Nestabilities Small Circles. The bicycle is from the Good Times die collection from Clearly Besotted and is cut from Bazzill Bling cardstock in pink. I love the bicycle. It's the best purchase so far as I've used it several times already, along with the co-ordinating stamps. I stuck it onto the circle with foam pads. The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black from Clearly Besotted's Sweet Little Sentiments stamps (my latest purchase). I added a couple of stick on crystals and there you are. Now, who to send it to?


No comments:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns