Friday 13 February 2015

Beginnings...

Hello! Many moons ago when I was in my teens I did some crafting. Anything I could try really, from making clothes to playing with Fimo. I've always enjoyed the creative side of things. 

A Hobbycraft has recently opened up in our town, and I found myself in there last October looking for supplies to make a card. It's quickly becoming an obsession and I've spent a lot of time on various blogs learning about paper, stamps, inks etc. I particularly appreciate Michelle Short's blog, The Card Grotto for its excellent videos and inspiring cards. I've also spent a lot of cash getting a small stash together from various sources and am finding out what I like and don't like. Card making isn't exactly cheap, but it's so much fun!

I've named this blog after the fact I don't get much time to craft being a full time mum, busy with an enquiring 4 year old and an exploring 10 month old. Nap times are best!

Hope you enjoy. Advice is always welcomed!

No comments:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns